Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last School Day

Last day in school, and yes, I know what happen to me, I know what I have to change, but why people just won't behave properly? Is it just me, or is it the age gap that is between them and me?

I really have been trying so hard to blend in, still, there are problems. Although it is not as bad as last time, but still I can feel that they don't want to hang around with me. Not the current two group of people that I am hanging around with, but the other one.

When they really wants to be friends with you, you can actually read what they are thinking, but that "other" group, I just can't read them. They are always acting on their own, they won't tell you what they want, they will just move ahead without you.

All I want to worry about now, is my Finals. I know I threw away my CT2 for lame reasons. But after I look through properly, I realize that those questions that I missed out were brain dump questions (Memorize and throw in). I am not the type of person who can memorize things properly.

Also, so what if I got an "A" for my attachment? Still, Finals is as important. I really hope there is a God up there who can help me out.



March IT Fair 2009 is here.
I have been thinking of what to buy:
Sandisk U3 4GB Thumb (Skype Purpose)
New Hard Disk Casing
PS/2 Logitech Mouse

Still considering: Might push back to June IT Fair 2009
Cheapskate Notebook
Cheapskate Wireless Router
Cheapskate Printer



Lastly, final clarifications for my post previously on "1st March & 3rd March". I know people who read that two post gave me some not lame but some what negative comment. I would like to emphasize that I have actually posted it due to some personal reasons and those who really knows me well will know why as I won't do things on purpose for no reasons. Sorry for causing unnecessary commotion.