Friday, April 17, 2009

School today

Went school today, met my new class mates. Half of them are small kids. Haha! We'll see how things goes. About 5 of them went for the Orientation Camp, and they are on the cling, so envious. I really hope I could attend the camp, I really love attending camps, but not going overseas.

5 of them are really noisy, really good to have them, if they are noisy, I won't be making noise. Really loved them. xD

Lets see how they behave. Ohya, got one cina in the class. >.>

Class of about 20 plus ba.

Stubborn I am, cause I heard that notebooks cost at least $1200 in school, but my budget is only $800 to $900. I guess I really have to wait until June to get it. Meanwhile, I guess I am going to borrow a notebook from school for two months.