Yes!!! My notebook will be delivered tomorrow. A lot of stuffs have happen for my notebook case.
After application have been approved, I can't find anyone who can be my guarantor for the SGD$2,000. I ended up asking My auntie (Father's elder sister) for help. She actually told me that she might be able to, and will get back to me. This happen on the same night when my application arrived.
After about 15 minutes, my auntie called saying that my cousin is willing to help but he wants to talk to me. I called him on the same night and we talked a little. He ended the conversation by asking me for the specification of the notebook. After sending him the specification, he agreed to buy me the notebook and told me to reject the offer for the loan from school. I was so surprised and I just answered "ORH".
The notebook order was placed on 5th of May 2009, and it is coming to me on 14th of May 2009. It's tomorrow, I can't wait for it to come. The first thing I gonna do is to burn out the Windows Vista and format the notebook.
There are still stuffs that happened in between this 10 days, but I don't want to mention it. I just want to thank my cousin and my auntie who paid for my notebook, and also Yazeed, Xin Long and the rest who helped me pull through those difficult days I went through when I don't have a notebook I don't have a notebook.
Went Graduation and everything was smooth. Really glad that my brothers are able to turn up except Wen, due to army. Thank you Haris, Hong, Kim for attending. Really appreciated what you guys have done.