Friday, March 19, 2010

Exam Results

Before results were even released, I was thinking that, if I really were to fail one module, I might stop schooling. People might say that I give up easily, but no, I have been working so hard. It's just that people don't know me, they don't know how hard I work for this semester. Let's exclude last semester because I didn't study at all.

Results are bad as usual, accumulative GPA dropped by 0.3 but there are two things that I am satisfied of. First, I passed. Second, my CCNA2 is still AD, same grade as my CCNA1.

Anyways, I want to thank Isman for helping me on my DEL. Without Isman, I'll be dead. I want to thank my wife-soon-to-be, she have helped me everyday for my Math, drilling Math into my brain, teaching me from scratch. Lastly, I want to thank those I have missed out.

Okays, I have relaxed after I got my results. Now, my next worry will be on the coming semester. Again, it will be Math and Programing.

Anyways, there will be at least another two updates coming up, so, stay tune.