I took good cared of my desktop, but technology is giving up on me. I can't run applications properly. All I can do now is only surf net and watch videos. Got scolded cause I requested to change my desktop. It's still working fine, why you want to change it? You just got this computer two years ago.
My mobile contract is ending soon, I have to renew it before April. If I don't, I won't get to renew it two years later with student plan. She thinks that it's just a contract, student or no student makes no difference cause it's still cost the same. She insisted that the phone I get for her must have stroke style buttons. Phones nowadays don't have those buttons but as long as the function is there, why the fuck you bother having those buttons? How about I draw those strokes on the buttons for you? Why can't you adept to it? Why are you so fucking stubborn? Why do you want to make my life so fucking difficult?
I hate it when things aren't going along with my plan after such fucking detailed explanation.