Monday, September 13, 2010

Day out!

Celebrating whatever monthly anniversary makes me so sick. I don't understand why people do it. If let's say, you're doing a couple routine, I've got nothing much to comment about. But monthly anniversary is too much. First, after forty years, we will be having the four hundred and eighty months anniversary. It sounds damn sick. Second, how much money do I have to spend if we do it every month? Do you think that I own a bank or I print notes? Third, I find that it's childish.

But anyways, the free flyer ticket redemption will ends at the end of September. Really wanted to go during our annual anniversary but it seems that we're cheap skate. We don't want to spent unnecessary money. In that case, we went for our so called, tenth month anniversary, since we have a free ride. We're also lucky that we spent only ten bucks for the second ticket because it's currently on student discount and there, two flyer tickets for just ten fucking dollars. Haha.

Really had fun as we were having our Tong Heng egg tart at the main brunch. It really taste very differently from Jurong Point. Since Maxwell is near, we went into Maxwell to look for the famous Hum Jin Pang stall. We went two rounds and we couldn't find the stall. A little pissed, I decided to buy a cup of sugar cane and asked the uncle where the famous stall is located. I was told that they doesn't operate on Mondays. =.=|||

Feeling disappointed, we went to the flyer. Anyways, I just want to apologise because I made her stand there for an hour. *Cries* I wanted to get the best view of the sunset. Really hope you didn't mind. *Cries*

Once we got in, we first have to check our bags like what we do when entering Mindef or Custom Checkpoints. Then, to take a photo that is provided for free by the flyer ( Free to take a photo but not free to develop the photo. Haha. ). And then lastly, to the flyer cabin.

We finish off our day at Just Acia. Really had fun, and no photos for you guys. It's only for my own view and pleasure. xD

I really had tons of fun with you my love. Thank you! <3
Ended this post @ 0105hrs