Busy December I have, going for my eye check tomorrow, slack for a week, then skin check, then chalet on 11th, 12th, 13th, also setting off for Genting on the 21st night and coming back on Christmas Eve. I am really looking forward to this December.
I am already thinking of how to present and how to do my FYP. I can't wait for school to be re-opened. School will be starting in January and I got a feeling that I will be going back to the same school after I graduate. Although I have set my target at NYP, IT Security, but still I am always prepared for the worst.
Yet another lonely Christmas, I can even forget how many years I have been single. During this month, I am going to take my time down to town since I have time now. Still, I am waiting for the Girl in my Life to appear. Yes, although I am choosy, but I am really looking for the Girl whom I want to settle down with now. No longer playing like my old self, perusing my future and working hard towards it.
I have opened open my doors to people, no longer that solitude. It is just whether people wants to contact me or make friends with me or not. A lot of friends are made this year, more to come!