While waiting for the FT to come down to my place, I am looking through the courses and thinking back on what my friends have told me about Engineering Math. (I will have no fears for that, as I already studied more then half of what they have learned, so you will have more time then other people to catch up on everything.)
After I thought about that, I have decided to go Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Also they are the only one offering that course.
Further studying in Networking is what I always wanted. I will, and yes I will, to work hard on this line. Obviously if I continue to study in Poly, for sure I will be so damn late for my age group. Izal (From NCS) told me to work and learn, take my own CCNA/CCNP, and slowly move on from there. Yes, I would like to, But I would like to study more on the basics and so on. Although working and learning is much faster, but still I don't think I am ready for that yet. Sorry to be stubborn, but I really wants to do it that way. I don't care whether am I late or what. I deserve to live this life this way as what I have done previously, (destroying my future).
Nothing will disturb me through my hard work. I shall proceed through with what I want to go through.