Forget to pass Boo Teck the attendance today before I make my way home.
Nowadays, they are always the first one to be out of the class. It is not like before, everyone will stay until the lecturer leaves then we move off. So, I guess I could only get the attendance done by next week so that I could hand over the first two weeks attendance to Paulo.
Yes, I know that I am always finding excuse. But If they don't rush off, I won't be that panic to chase after them and that I forgot to pass him the attendance.
Damn it, just forget about it. I am just fucking finding excuses to put the blame on someone else. *sigh*
SuYu MSNed me not long ago asking for some help, I guessed she needs help doing up her blog, since there is changes made within an hour or two when I last visited her blog.
Damn, I am not able to attend lessons in the morning. Hate eczema.