I am not sure whether did I do well during my presentation. It seems bad but still, I am glad that it is over. Now, Server 2003 is my challenge during this two months. Of course I will work hard, but just how long can I hold this out until I reach Polytechnic, will I be able to get in is also my obstacle, lastly how well can I cope and how will I manage to live through Polytechnic life.
All these are placed in front of me now. From here on, I have to choose a path which I have to take and a path which I have to walk.
Registration will start on the 9th of February. I have made my choices but that is only my choices. There is still no guarantee that will I be able to move on to Polytechnic until my final semester's results are out.