I always know there's a meaning to life, but I always don't get it. I always take things hard, thinking that it's the end of the world, but whenever the new day start, I would just forgot about what had happened. Still, I will feel lost and directionless.
I wonder when will I actually be someone. I would come to a pause at this point. When will I stop being lazy? There's always times where I really wished that time machine is invented. I really regretted what I have done last time, I always feel that it's too late to regret, my age, my youth.
Everything is drifting away from me slowly, day by day, I am hanging there, I want to move, but I can't find that strength. I am lost, lost deep inside, but I just didn't tell and show it out.
I am tired, very tired. Feels like I am putting an act everyday. I just want to lay still, enjoying the moonlight and the stars at seaside and gradually falls asleep forgetting every single thing in life, not just temporary, but forever.
Sleeping and hiding at home is how I try to avoid life. I believe I never told anyone that. I don't know what I lack of. I need that ray of light. It's not just words from friends. I know deep inside me, it's not just words that can pull me out of this, but something. Something I not know of.