End of the first week of my holidays, didn't feel like I have done anything at all. Missed the computer club activities cause I never check school mail.
Time!!!
Everyone thinks that there are always enough time. Ending up without any work done, handing up last minute work, are Singaporean kids all like this? Why are they always being so protected? Why are they being so spoiled. Are they really made of gold?
I figured out that they love to spoil market, not only from my experience, but also experiences from my friends. They don't care what will happen later, they don't care about the consequences, they will just do what they like, and what will benefits them the most. When accidents happen, they will push all the blame away. They are so selfish, I hate these people, if I could, I would kill myself, I don't want to see all these, I find them so tiring.
I don't want to waste my holidays just being at home. I want to do something. That pilot flying me on first class yesterday. I doubt he'll contact me today. It's already 13:40hrs.
Project like not done (IS), smsed them, no reply, got one more power, who are you? =.=
I guess I will soon be giving up on IS already, feeling so fucked.
Next one is ELTECH, they did ask me out to do, but I had something on. I rushed back and they ask me not to come. *Faints* Hope that they will meet up soon, I want to score, I hope they are not a screwed up bunch like my IS group.