Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Almost a month

It's been almost a month since I last updated. Things have been crazy in school. As usual, I am stuck with a small group or with the malayu gang.

Of cause, there are good and bad times, but I did enjoy it. Exams coming again, *laughs* and, I have to concentrate hard on it. I hope I will have more motivation writing again. Everything will be fine if I stop playing RO. I guess I gonna stop before I end up failing. *laughs*

I am getting obsess with Korean songs nowadays, or even during my secondary school days till now. Started out from Lee Hyori, and now, I will listen to anything that fits well into my ears (although I don't understands them). *laughs*

My circle of friends are expending, and I am so glad to know so many peeps in Polytechnic, classmates, course mates, CATs, SW and a few others like WeiZhi who was my secondary school classmate, and now he is in the same school as me, what coincidences. *laughs* Good luck for your exams my friends!



I have a lot to catch up on, like friends and studies. I really hope to meet all of them soon.

Polytechnic is so different from ITE, I recommend people who dreamed to go Polytechnic from ITE not to do so unless they are prepared to work themselves till they're dry. It is so hard to catch up with the work, and yes, our industrial skills are better, but talking about Math, Science and so on, we are out of it. Be prepared!

Yes! I can attend this coming Thursday's club meeting.