Was in school today just for the ELTECH presentation. It didn't went as expected, and the lecturer said we did well. =.=
He was saying he is having high expectation on us, I end up suspecting Polytechnic's presentation expectation from lecturers really so low? LMAO!!!
Went rushing down to SUNTEC for CAPL right after presentation. Was there on time, the team was fine, and we were enjoying before the game starts.
The game started off bad on my side, cause I was worrying for them as the expression on their faces really scare me. Until Scorpio turned to me and gave me a thumbs up at about 20 plus minute mark. At last I can relax my breath. I later heard laughter from wiin, and I walked away from the tournament grounds to look around. I felt so relax after hearing the laughter from wiin.
A lot happened. Tomorrow will be another day. Best of luck to them, and I will always be there for the team.