Wow, my first experience of earthquake in Singapore during my twenty over years of life.
Felt giddy at first in front of my computer, and I thought my headach was getting worst. I thought for a moment, I was thinking that my added baloney is going to fall off. I stood off that area and I felt nothing. I went back to my seat and within seconds, I felt the giddiness again. I panicked, walked over to the God worshiping table and stared at the glass filled with water (Fire lamp). The water is moving like air purifier, spinning and spinning. I then heard doors opening and I opened my door and asked the china man running down from the stairs whether did he feel that if it is a earthquake, and he said he felt it too. I went for my mobile phone and spectacle and proceed down stairs using the staircase.
When I was down, I did not see anyone come down. I was wondering why no one bother to come down. If the building really collapse, everyone will die. I just don't know what Singaporeans are thinking at that time.
Am I too "Kiasu / Kiasi"?