Starting to hate ************ after looking at stomp.
Scene 1:
Buildings switched ON their lights at night when no one is accessing the building.
Complain:
Saying it's a waste of electricity.
Scene 2:
Buildings switched OFF their lights at night when no one is accessing the building.
Complain:
Saying its a hazard, people might get raped or fall down.
Question:
So, what they want?
Scene 1:
Police park their vehicle illegally while responding to calls.
Complain:
How can police park like this? They police can like that? They very big?
Scene 2:
Police can't find a parking lot, and came late to respond the calls.
Complain:
Why police responded to my call so slowly? How can they be like this?
Question:
So, what they want?
I've been issued a ticket because I did "this". I saw other people do it. Why they can do and I can't? (Takes a photo, post on stomp)
Is it that they don't have the brains to think? Or they have nothing better to do? Why are they so selfish?