Being a good person doesn't means that you will have higher karma. After borrowed Jason my lappy yesterday, I just found out that he used IE for EG2 and because of that, it screwed up my registries where my firefox can't boot up *.qiz files using scientific notebook. It only boots with IE now.
I am forced to format my lappy now. I am so pissed at myself for being a nice guy, borrowing my precious stuffs to people which I hated to do the most. This is the reason why I hate it when people lay their hands on my stuffs. I regret it so much now, and I feel like killing myself.
I feel so stupid, demoralize and I don't feel like going back to school now. I always try my best to be kind to people, trying my best to help people, and is this what I suppose to get?
I really don't know what I am writing anyways. I am so pissed right now and I just want to vent my anger. I slammed my computer table, threw all my stuffs on the floor and I slammed my fist onto my head three times. I really lost control of myself for that moment and even now, I feel like stabbing a knife onto my hands.
I am so tired of wearing that friendly mask.