Tuesday, December 15, 2009

After sometime

Not long ago, APPG Practical, I manage to do it, but not very well. Today, It's EG2, Wednesday, I've got DEL Theory. Coming Friday, ONSK Theory in the morning and APPG Theory in the late afternoon with 5 to 6 hours of break in between.

Due to the Friday paper, I have to wear shorts and slippers, bringing along my laptop and I have to rush down to Pasir Ris after the last paper which ends at 5pm or so.

In case of anything. I will just post Day 1 of chalet's schedule here.

Day 1
Pick up Satays at Aljunied by 14:00hrs.
Check-in by 14:30hrs.
***Drinks, Tidbits, BBQ Equipments are to be settled.
Dinner at 20:00hrs.

Upon arrival, the team have to be split into two.
Team 1: Han will take charge to go do the *** above (Take note, please use the NTUC member provided.).
Team 2: Clean up the place with the cloth provided.

Lastly for chalet, my mummy's number can only be given to Haris. Please get him to contact me.

Towards the end of the year, on the 23rd, sign contract for both my phone and my internet with GREENS!!! Fuck the REDS anyways.